Thursday, January 24, 2008

RaNDoM ObJeCT


We were each assigned a random object to photograph. We could choose to have it in color or black & white. We were to focus on "The Three C's"
According to my peers, one thing I did well was... putting the photograph in black & white and in very good focus.
One thing they suggested I work on was... that it could be taken from a better angle.
I agree with what they said because I actually like it better in black & white than I did when it was in color. I also feel that it could have been a more interesting photo if it was taken from a different angle.

2 comments:

nAdine said...

I really like how the picture is close up but can still see most of the object. Also, the shinyness of the object is a great contrast to the smooth background. Very nice job.

brenda said...

Tatiana!!! I really like this photo you took. It reaminds me of an antique store which is really cool. Its also really cool that you made it in black and white. NICE